Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 1 12 4:50 PM

Tags : :

I saw this on Clarence Young's Autohobby web store:

Stock# 6785...1972 Plymouth Barracuda "Cuda" coupe/ AMT/ERTL 6785/ 1:25th scale/ factory sealed/ unassembled plastic snap kit/ issued in 1993--a reissue from the original promo version/ all the features of a promo and customizable...$22.95.  Free Shipping US!  
72 Plymouth Cuda reissue kit AMT/ERTL Click to enlarge.

http://www.carhobby.com/page1972.htm#Things

Just in case anyone wants to "snap it up".

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 1 12 4:58 PM

A couple more bargains:

Stock# S1001...1971 Plymouth Barracuda 2-door pro-street coupe/ Johan S-1001/ 1:25th scale/ factory sealed/ unassembled plastic kit...$24.  Free Shipping US!  
71cuda1001.jpg (12163 bytes) Click to enlarge.

Stock# 8334...1971 Plymouth Duster 2-door sedan/ AMT/ERTL 8334/ 1:25th scale/ factory sealed/ unassembled plastic kit...$22.   Free Shipping US!  
71p8334a.JPG (23095 bytes) Click to enlarge.

http://www.carhobby.com/page1971.htm#Things

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 1 12 5:02 PM

I'd like to go for these myself, but too many bills are due.  It'd be great if some you could have these.
The prices are reasonable.

These dang financial responsibilities get in the way of my hobby!sad

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 1 12 5:27 PM

It looks like I'm trying to promote Clarence's web store, but his stuff is right up our alley.  For anyone interested in a wide variety of promos, and an interesting variety of kits, the trip is well worth the click.

See this Ford kit.

Stock# 6990...1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL 2-door hardtop coupe/ ERTL 6990/ 1:25th scale/ plastic kit/  has been opened/ basic parts have been set together without any glue/ this is a Blueprinter kit distributed in 1988/ original box is in average condition/ this is a stock-build reissued version of an original Craftsman kit/ this kit is basically an unassembled version of the original promo/ this kit has been inspected and has all its original parts except for one metal axle which has been included and is not original/ most parts have been removed from original trees/ instruction sheet is present/ this kit has no opening features/ my reputation depends upon an accurate description and I do the best that I can; however, there is always a chance that I missed something and this kit will be sold "as is" with no guarantee since it has been opened...$36.95.       US s&h including insurance is $9.90.
1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Blueprinter Kit Click to enlarge.

http://www.carhobby.com/page1964.htm#Things
http://www.carhobby.com/   : homepage.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 1 12 6:17 PM

I've got one of those '72-'74 Cudas (I think it's actually a '74, I'd have to check) under construction at the moment. Only thing holding it up is, I have to figure out how to fix the headlight bezels. What comes out of the box just doesn't look right at all. I THINK I've figgered out what's needed and how to do it, it's just a matter of doing it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jul 1 12 11:38 PM

These are some very good models. I've got every one of them in my stash. I have two of those Blueprinter '64 Fords, as well as 2 more later issues of this car. They are all the same as far as the model itself goes. I really like the '64 Ford Galaxie 500.....can'tcha tell? lol! I have an older issue of the Jo-Han '71 Cuda (Sox & Martin issue), and two older issues of the AMT '71 Duster. I also have the AMT '74 Cuda snap kit. Yep, it's supposed to be a '74. Great models for anyone's collection or display shelf.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 2 12 7:59 AM

I have this kit. It's slightly warpped so I'm thinking of making a "phantom" convertible out of it. I am going to use the Challenger top boot on it. They did not make 'Cuda convertibles in '73 or '74. I will probably paint it pastel yellow with a white interior and boot.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 2 12 8:22 AM

I also have always liked the '62-'63-'64 full size Fords.  Very clean and well proportioned cars.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help