Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 10 12 2:16 PM

Tags : :

If I want to post say a 67 Corvette and one is listed, do I start a new thread or add it to the exiting one?

Tom

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 10 12 3:48 PM

I would say start a new thread, so we don't get accused of "hijacking" each others' threads with our own models. But the board's owner/admin, Mark, might have a different opinion about it. Will be interesting to see his preference on the question.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 10 12 7:53 PM

I would say start a new thread, so we don't get accused of "hijacking" each others' threads with our own models. But the board's owner/admin, Mark, might have a different opinion about it. Will be interesting to see his preference on the question. 

-snake45

I have to agree. The best thing to do is start a new thread.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 10 12 10:10 PM

I'm with you guys.  Start a new thread, Tom.  Even though one is listed, yours is a different one.

Also, everyone, just because a certain car is already listed, don't be afraid to list the same car.  I want everyone to feel free to post their photos, and it can be interesting to look at more than one model of the same car.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 12 12 7:04 AM

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure.  At first I thought maybe you wanted "same like" models under the same thread for easy to find reference for all the same model.  Does that even make sense?LOL

I'll get some more posted.
AzTom

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 12 12 7:16 AM

A new thread would be better, but thanks for checking.

I try not to be too rigid in making rules, preferring instead to address problems when they arise.  Too many rules make it difficult to deal with the inevitable exceptions.

This is a relaxed group of guys that you've joined.  What we are really strict about are:

our emphasis on factory stock representations of cars,

and our primary focus on promotionals.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help